If you want to work with someone else from another computer but under the same session, or you want to work only on a PC that is not in your home or office, you need a good remote control tool like this one.
AnyDesk provides a nice feedback speed that will prevent you from falling down when you start a remote session on another computer. It's simple, intuitive, and fast and maintains original images and sound quality from the computer that saves the files you want to access.
With AnyDesk, along with saying goodbye to all the terrible leg bars, you can also forget about remote access block terrible firewall settings by other users. Plus, if you customize your passwords, you do not have to reset everything if you start a new remote session.
- Fixed a crash at session start if the clipboard permissions were changed before session start.
- Fixed a crash at session start which could occur with some unicode user names when mouse input
- The clipboard did not work when connecting to the Logon screen and logging in a new user.
- Sometimes the forbidden cursor was displayed during the whole session when connecting into
a Windows session which was created via RDP. This should not happen any more.
- Some settings from the security tab were not correctly applied. All default user permissions
from the security tab are now applied for sessions.
- If the alias is too long for display, a smaller font is used.
- Fixed a rare crash when the mouse cursor had an invalid pixel format.
- The "Show remote cursor" feature displayed the mouse cursor in an incorrect position for all
monitors except the first monitor. The cursor is displayed now correctly.
- Updated translations
|Free||4.0||AnyDesk Software GmbH|