PVM, also known as phpMyVisites, is a development in PHP and MySQL, which employs a dynamic, interactive statistic system for websites. It's similar to Google Analytics.
Information that can be provided in real time include:
- Visitors to a certain time (hours, days, weeks, months or years)
- Visitor Frequency (new and regular users).
- Access and exit pages
- Geographic categories of visitors with an interactive world map.
- Users' technical configuration (operating system, web browser, screen resolution etc.)
- Traffic source (search engine, direct access, site referrals, newsletter).
- Travel duration, visit page, keywords etc.