Everyone has their own stories, and everyone is a part of collective family history that runs year after year. With gramps, you can create your own family tree and track your ancestors.
Gramps make it easy to save the details about each and every family of your family and relationships between them. You can save information on space and events. In this way, all information is organized and making your database search much easier. There are several different tools in this program:
Grimallates: A board that helps keep an eye on the progress of your research through rapid analysis of the data stored.
- Man: A list of all the people in your record, including date of birth, date of death, and other details.
- Relationship: A summary of parents, siblings, spouses and children of active people.
- Family: Registration of all the families, including the names of the parents, marital status and marriage date.
- Ancestral: A graphical representation of ancestors of all active people, including photographs, date of birth and death dates.
- Events: A list of events in your record, including details, event types, dates, and places
- Location: A list of all the locations in the database, including place names and location details
- Geography: An interactive map with groups counted for each person, group of people in your group or all people.
- Sources: A list of reference sources and publication details.
- Quotation: A list of all reference information, including dates, volumes, and pages.
- Repositories: A registry is an email address and contact information.
- Media: A list of thumbnails for photos, videos and other content in your records.
- Note: A list of all your notes, including notes in the notes.